EcoRight Canvas Tote Bag with Vegan Handles : Iconic Koala
EcoRight Canvas Tote Bag with Vegan Handles : Iconic Koala
₹1,499.00   ₹1,099.00

Due to ongoing lockdown in multiple cities pan India, please expect some delay in deliveries.

EcoRight Canvas Tote Bag with Vegan Handles : Iconic Koala

1,099.00

Sold by: Ecoright

Each of our designs draws inspiration from our planet. The iconic Koala is one of our very favorite animals, because of the hectic life they lead! They spend 10% of their life eating and the other 90% of their life? sleeping! Oh the life! Unfortunately, forest fires have endangered the Koala population. We must ensure we protect the earth, for them. By buying an EcoRight product, you’ve taken the first step towards it!

Measuring 13.5 X 14 X 3 this bag is your everywhere, everyday tote! This tote bag for women is super spacious, has a zipper closure and an inner pocket to store your keys, phone, earphones etc. These are perfect as travel handbags for women, work totes or a purse! Never leave home without it!

40 in stock

Earn 110 Loyalty Points on this product!
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Description

Material: Organic Cotton
Dimension (in Inches): 13.5 X 3 X 14.5
Closure: Zipper
Lining: Recycled PET bottles (RPET)
Handles: Vegan leather handles

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “EcoRight Canvas Tote Bag with Vegan Handles : Iconic Koala”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *